FM Nicholson Group supply two different types of Powered Roller Conveyors, with variations of each type.
Heavy Duty Powered Roller Conveyors
- Rollers driven by chain with double sprocket on each roller, driving roller to roller.
- Normal speeds up to 20m/min.
- Accumulation normally with independent drives per section.
Medium/Light Duty Powered Roller Conveyors
- Rollers driven by lineshaft or 24Vdc drive rollers or under-driven belt.
- Normal speeds up to 20m/min or 60m/min in production environment.
- Widths and pitch of rollers can be to suited to the length and weight of the container/product.
- We can offer continuous operation, indexing or accumulation.
- Accumulation can be zero pressure with each product zoned creating separation.
- Bends and transfers can be Incorporated to offer full flexibility.
- Gas spring operated gate sections to allow access through production lines, or for emergency access.
We offer a wide range of products, a Free Consultation and Quotation for all our clients and serve customers across the whole of the UK.
Please call 01706 654680 or email Info@Nicholson-Group.co.uk